Sunday, May 22, 2011

2011-05-22 Check in [192.0 @ 33.5]

Yeah, not surprising that my measurements suck this week.  Had Youngs twice (Wednesday & Saturday), and did not hit all of my workouts.

This week I am going to rigidly adhere to my diet and workout at least four times.  Single sessions for each if possible.  But I will start with lower body each time.  If I make it through all four rounds of lower body, I will go to upper body.  I might need to drop the rack lockout for bench day.  It seems to fuck with my shoulder.

This week is sets of 5 for main movements, so 20 reps total.  Next week is adding weight and dropping back to three reps.  However, I am going to increase to five cycles, so I will start out at 15 reps, then 20, then 25 (this first series I was at 12, 16, 20).  For my third series (providing all goes well), I will again up the weight, but move up to six cycles.

No comments:

Post a Comment