Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday - Medium & PLP 21

@09:30 - PLP was 11/10 this morning.  Lifting today is medium day, with the goal of actually finishing the workout (unlike last week).

Nothing major, slightly hungry at the moment.

@20:00
Lifted very late (started after 17:30).  I changed things up a bit.
1.  TP deadlift I am now using the high handles.  I am able to concentrate more on my hamstrings this way.  With the low handles it becomes more of a squat/good morning, so a lot more quads & lower back
2.  I shifted front squats to the end of the workout, so I would have juice for the other stuff
3.  I am going to drop high-pulls.  They fuck with my shoulders too much.

I had to stop after my first set of high pulls, which means I did not get my front squats in.  Oh well.  I had a fairly decent session up until that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment