Monday, April 4, 2011

monday - Heavy & PLP 18

@08:30 - Morning routine is going to be a bit wonky for quite a while, due to the puppy.  However, I was able to get my PLP in before breakfast.  Broke it up into 10 & 8.  My general plan is to keep things as two sets, as evenly balanced as I can.  I should hopefully be able to get up to at least 15/15 before I need to break into three sets.  Which should take me a couple of weeks, as my tattoo will stop my progress for a few days.

This evening is my heavy day.  If it is nice enough out, I will just toss Leika into the enclosed dog run while I lift.  If not, I will have to clean up part of the gym for her.

@17:00 - Workout went much better than expected.  I went in feeling like shite.  Depressed, low on energy, no motivation.  But once I got the bar loaded up and on my back, everything fell away.  I beat last Monday in every respect.  More weight and/or reps on each exercise, quicker overall workout (less rest required), and I was able to concentrate on the target muscles more.  So, today's session firmly goes in the "win" category.

No comments:

Post a Comment