Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday

Found my working weight on rack pulls, deadlifts, and power cleans.
Note to self:  warm up lower back & glutes before deadlift cycles.  Stretching, mobility, light RDLs/GMs, etc.  Lower back is upset with me at the moment.

My working weights on everything are rather low.  Two reasons:  1) I will be doing high-speed circuits; 2) I'd rather low-ball my estimates and then kick them up as needbe.  I will be hitting each circuit series (deadlift, benchpress, squat, overhead press) twice per week.  So I will be getting in a lot of total volume, and fatigue will probably accumulate rapidly.

On Monday & Tuesday I will probably do a run through of everything to see how it feels, and tweak things if necessary.  That way I will have a baseline before starting the program in full.

No comments:

Post a Comment