Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012-01-15 Check in [208.0 @ 36.0]

Mass:  208.0 (-0.25)
Waist:  36.0 (--)
Arm:  16.75 (--)
Thigh: 25.0 (-0.25)
Calf: 15.125 (--)



Pathetic results, but not really surprising.  I was not compliant with my diet.  Most of my meals were acceptable, but I had a huge Subway meal on Monday, and On The Border was lunch on Saturday.  I had ice-cream and other treats a couple of times.  I also skipped several meals this week.  


This coming week I will stay on plan (no cheating permitted).  I will also be trying out a new martial arts school.  Monday & Wednesday will be two hour sessions, and Tuesday & Thursday will be one hour sessions.  There is also a "ring fitness" class on Tues & Thurs that is another hour if I really feel the need.  Hopefully staying on plan combined with the additional six hours of martial arts will restart my weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment