Sunday, October 30, 2011

2011-10-30 Check in [200.25 @ 34.875]

Mass:  200.25 (+0.75)
Waist:  34.875 (-0.125)
Arm:  16.125 (+0.125)
Thigh:  24.625 (--)
Calf:  15.0 (--)

Small changes this week, but that is ok.  If I can keep my waist going down a little and my mass going up a little every week, I will be happy.  If I can gain about 4-5# and drop about 1/2 an inch off of my waist over the next month I will be quite content.  I'd even be ok with maintaining mass while dropping my waist, or maintaining my waist while gaining mass.  Just so long as the waist does not go up and my mass does not go down.

Workout-wise, I seem to be not so much in a program-ADD mode, as in a "figure out what works for me right now" mode.  I am on a 4-5 day rotation:  Chest, Back, Legs, Shoulders+Arms.  And depending upon how my days go (ex:  I cannot lift on Saturday due to gym hours), I will throw in a total body or conditioning workout between my shoulder & chest days.  I am also trying to do at least a bit of conditioning (currently elliptical sprints) at the end of some of my workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment