Wednesday, October 12, 2011

2011-10-12 general update & notes

1.  For the three weeks before D*Con, when I switched from fat loss to mass gain, I had great results following CT's Indigo plan.  The supplement, combined with the high-volume lifting, worked really well
2.  Immediately following Con, I broke my wrist, which greatly limited me.
3.  A month after the wrist issue, I got food poisoning.  Wasn't able to eat or exercise for a week.  Killed me
4.  I have worked out three times since the food poisoning.  Each workout has left me utterly drained, and my strength levels are extremely low.  I have crashed out each time.
5.  I have one more bottle of Indigo, and I hope to have some decent progress on it.
6.  I have started going to the gym again, due to the weather

No comments:

Post a Comment