Sunday, October 23, 2011

2011-10-23 Check in [199.5 @ 35.0]

Mass:  199.5 (+1.75)
Waist:  35.0 (+0.625)
Arm:  16.0 (--)
Thigh: 24.625 (--)
Calf: 15.0 (--)

Obviously, I am not happy with these results.  However, I cannot be terribly surprised.
Workouts:  1/2 on Sunday plus a 3 mile hike, 1 on Monday, 1 on Tuesday.  No cardio to speak of
Diet: Very inconsistent, plus several very bad meals.  Wednesday night (1am) had Wendy's.  Thursday night had a lot of bread.  Friday night had Rodizio's.  Saturday had Del Taco and Wendy's.  Granted, these were due to social things (Wednesday:  Thorn of Gesthemene, Thursday: Janna&Jade, Friday: Jon&Laurell, Saturday: Five Finger Death Punch).

Anyhow, I need to fix this up.  I am going to be lowering my intake a bit (and being more careful with it), getting all of my workouts in, and doing cardio & abs at least a few times.  My hope for cardio is to do it pre-breakfast on days when I don't have any morning work.  And if I have the energy/time, I will do some after lifting sessions.  If I can reduce my waist without dropping mass too quickly I will be happy.  Well, I will be happy with waist reduction in general.  I just do not want to drop 10# to get back to a 33" waist.  That would erase all of the mass gain I have had.

Diet for this week:
Breakfast, pre, post-workout:  40gP + 40gC
other two meals:  40gP + 20gF
Peri-workout:  Surge Recovery immediately following lifting

We'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment