Saturday, September 8, 2012

2012-09-12 Check in [208.0 @ 36.0]

Mass:  208.0 (-2.8)
Waist:  36.0 (-0.625)
Arm:  16.5 (-0.125)
Thigh:  25.0 (--)
calf:  15.125 (--)

Well, I have erased the damage from the CO trip.  Next I am out there (in three weeks) I will have to be a bit more restrained.  *wry grin*  The results are also considering I had carbs a few times (including some pizza), rather than being purely low-carb all week.  Seems to work well.

So, back to carb back loading, but a bit more restrained.  Rather than force-feeding myself, I will just have my carby-meal after lifting, and then possibly another protein meal after that.  Rather than over-eating carbs for a few hours straight.

I am going to try to get at least 400g of carbs in post-workout.  Mostly clean.  But again, these will all be in my post-workout meal, hopefully within an hour or so of lifting.

Other thoughts - I am switching the order of my lifting days.  Currently it is OHP, Deadlift, off, Bench, Squat, off.  I am going to change it to deadlift, OHP, off, squat, bench, off.  Reason?  The day after squats or deadlifts I am ravenous.  I'd rather have the additional food/carbs available then, rather than having an off (low carb) day.

No comments:

Post a Comment