Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012-12-30 Check In [214.25@37.375] off week & beer

Mass:  214.25 (+1.75)
Waist:  37.375 (+0.375)
Arm:  16.75 (+0.125)
Thigh:  25.5 (+0.125)
Calf:  15.375 (--)

My goal for the coming month:  do Roman sprints six days a week, lift three days a week, have a slightly reduced food intake (drop 50gC on high days, 20gF on medium, 25gF on low.  Two high days, one medium, four low), and use Burn and Green Tea extract.  This will come out to a drop of about 1600 kCal per week, and will be adding in cardio and stimulants.  Should work fairly well.

This past week I only lifted once, and did one intro sprint session.  Also, did not eat correctly, and had beer last night.  So the results are not surprising.

Next week (Jan 7-11) I will be in Clovis for work.  If I schedule things correctly, I will be able to do my sprints every morning, and I should be able to get my lifting session in on Wednesday.  I will just have to lift Sunday, Wednesday, and Saturday that week.  Diet will be more difficult, but I will do my best.

On the 30th, I will be getting shoulder surgery.  Which will hopefully fix my right arm so I can use it again.  Rehab will be a pain in the ass, but it is necessary.  Post-surgery, my routine might shift.  We shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment