Sunday, December 23, 2012

2012-12-23 Check in [212.5 @ 37.0] - Ate out twice


Mass:  212.5 (--)
Waist:  37.0 (--)
Arm:  16.625 (--)
Thigh:  25.25 (--)
Calf:  15.375  (--)

No change this week at all.  Ate out twice (Famous Daves & Camachos), and had a cinnamon roll from Perkins.  
Due to weather and weirdness, my lifting schedule & diet schedule was out of whack as well.

This week Aster will be here several days, which will negatively impact exercise & diet, but I will do my best.  
The week of January 7th, I will be in CA, which will also screw with my results.  
Thus, the plan until at least the end of January is more "blast" mode.  

I will  be attempting to get in at least three cardio sessions a week, on top of lifting.
I will also return to "carbs on workout days", rather than the offset experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment