Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013-01-06 Check In [210.0 @ 36.625] - Post Low-carb

Mass:  210.0 (-4.25)
Waist:  36.625 (-0.75)
Arm:  16.75 (--)
Thigh:  25.125 (-0.375)
Calf:  15.375 (--)

Well, the low-carb approach work works for me.  Especially considering that this was only from Tuesday - Sunday.

This week I will be in CA, so my diet will suck.  I will stick to low-carb as much as possible, but my portions & actual food content might suck a lot.

Post-CA, I am planning on following a plan similar to Kiefer's Carb-Nite or Marion's Cheater's diet.  Low-carb/moderate fat throughout the week, and a big cheat/carb meal once per week (just not Saturday night *grin*).  Hopefully this will help me lean out a bit prior to surgery.  If I can get down to a 35" waist by the end of the month I will be happy.

Lifting is going to continue being squat-heavy, but my actual lifting sessions will shift around a lot depending upon how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment