Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Leaning down - diet start

To begin my new diet, I am going to start kind of slowly.  Macro-wise, I will be fairly close to what Shelby had me do in January.  Shelby had me on 6 meals a day, at 40p + 20c + 10f each, for a total of 240p + 120c + 60f.  I have discovered that I do better keeping my fats and carbs separated (and I prefer 5 meals a day), so I will be doing the following:

Meal 1: 50p + 40c
Meal 2: 50p + 30f
Meal 3: 50p + 40c (pre-workout)
Meal 4: 50p + 40c (post-workout)
Meal 5: 50p + 30f
Totals: 250p + 120c + 60f

On lifting days, I will add in two shakes:
intra-workout:  25g BCAA + creatine + beta-alanine
post-workout:  Surge Recovery

This will start me a bit higher than Shelby had me at (due to the shakes), and that is ok, as I was 25# lighter then.

Cardio - I will do a bit of cardio at the end of my workouts (~10 minutes), provided I finish before Wendi does.  I will hold off on morning/daily cardio at least until the first week is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment