Sunday, October 14, 2012

2012-10-14 Check in [213.3 @ 36.75]

Mass:  213.3 (+0.6)
waist:  36.75 (+0.25)
arm:  16.75 (--)
Thigh:  25.125 (--)
calf:  15.25 (--)

Not happy, but not surprising either.  My diet has been non-existent.  I was in CA for a couple of days, so travel killed me again.  And the week preceding the trip I ate a lot of junk.

I am going to attempt to follow the Carb-Nite (yes, "nite" rather than "night" annoys me too), rather than Carb-Backloading way of eating for a while.  at least until my waist gets back under 36.0".  Same concept, but only one day of carb refeeding, rather than on every lifting day.

Conceptually, this is very similar to Joel Marion's original "Cheater's Diet" that I was a guinea pig for several years ago.  Low carb throughout the week, then a heavy shot of carbs to reset leptin levels and shock your body.  I just need to ensure that I actually eat a sufficient amount throughout the week so I am just going low carb, not starvation levels of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment