Sunday, May 20, 2012

2012-05-20 Check in [208.8 @ 36.125]

Mass:  208.8 (-5.6)
Wasit:  36.125 (-0.375)
Arm:   16.375 (--)
Thigh:  25.0 (--)
Calf:  15.125 (-0.125)

Well, I wiped away most of the damage from the past couple of weeks.  Yay!

Also, I hurt my hamstring again on Wednesday, due to tripping over a Pomeranian while I was out running.  So I only got in a few cardio sessions (I think 2?), and no leg workout this week.  And when I hurt my leg, I had pizza for the injury-based overfeed.  So overall, I am not unhappy with my results.

Goals for this summer:
Goal #1 - be as lean as I was last year at con. 33.125" waist (3.0" smaller than now) I am not concerned with the mass aspect.  I would honestly like to be heavier, provided my waist is small.
Goal #2 - beat my previous post-Shelby record for being lean.  31.375" (4.75" smaller than now).  Although if abs start to show before I get that thin, then yay.  Abs are the ultimate goal
Final Goal - visible abs (preferably Chris Hemsworth-esque).  No idea what it will take to get that.

As of today, I have 14 weeks until D*Con week (those last few days I doubt will matter much).  
In order to hit Goal #1, I need to lose about 0.25" per week on average.  Goal #2: 0.375" per week.  Both of those rates would give me a couple weeks of wiggle room.  Which I will need in mid-June for Colorado trip damage control.

No comments:

Post a Comment