Sunday, August 14, 2011

2011-08-14 Check in [187.75 @ 32.75]

Mass: 187.75 (+2.75)
Waist: 32.75 (+0.125)
Arm: 15.875 (--)
Thigh: 23.75 (+0.25)
Calf: 14.5 (-0.25)

So far, so good. Since last Saturday, I am up 2.75#, but only 1/8" of an inch on my waist. Considering I have nearly doubled my carb intake as of Wednesday, that is very encouraging. The calf difference I do not understand, but my calf tends to bounce between 14.5" - 14.75" randomly.

My meal frequency has decreased. With how much more I am eating, I do not desire food as often as before, and I occasionally realize that it is nearly time for sleep and I still have another meal to eat. I am currently eating five times a day, plus peri-workout nutrition. Depending on how things go, I might switch to a 4 meal plan, and just increase amounts for each.

Also, I am really enjoying the new hypertrophy routine CT has me on. The workouts are not as lengthy as the fat loss routine, and I find that the total-body start (bench/squat/ohp/deadlift) combined with bodypart focus is ideal for my mindset. I have always disliked pure bodypart focus, but I have never found a full-body routine that I can do every day without burning out. The moderate amount of sub-maximal total-body lifts seems to be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment