Saturday, August 6, 2011

2011-08-06 Check in [185.0 @ 32.675]

Mass: 185.0 (-2.0)
Waist: 32.675 (-0.375)
Arm: 15.875 (+0.125)
Thigh: 23.5 (--)
Calf: 14.75 (--)

I have been on Indigo for 16 days at this point.

I am not displeased with my progress this week. I had hoped to be about 175# with a 31" waist at the moment. I was on track for that in mid-July, but the large excision I had on my ribs severely impacted my progress. Oh well, I'll take what I can get.

I had more carbs (and food in general) this week than last week. Even though I am dieting, I had a couple of meals out (a friend was in town). And I consumed more overall. I also skipped my OHP workout this week so that my delts would heal. The only addition I have is that I am doing conditioning every morning, alternating Abs Shredder sprints with steady state on the exercise bike.

Based upon my progress, I am going to increase my carbs more this week. My peri-workout nutrition will stay the same for now, I am going to add in more carbs at other meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment