Sunday, September 11, 2011

2011-09-11 Check in [194.25@33.25]

2011-09-11  Check in

Mass:  194.25 (+3.5)
Waist:  33.25 (+0.125)
arm:  16.0 (--)
thigh:  24.125 (+0.125)
calf:  14.75 (--)

These measurements are in comparison to two weeks ago.  In the intervening time, I have been on vacation where dieting & exercise was really not possible.  Yes, yes, I could have made time and packed food.  But Labor Day weekend is the one time a year when I completely relax and just have fun.  Also, while gone I only had a single 6-capsule dose of Indigo a day.

When I got back, I resumed my lifting schedule.  Which was promptly derailed by screwing my wrist up when re-racking the bar after overhead pressing.  *sigh*  So I got through my chest workout and I came up with a quad workout yesterday.  But that is all I have done.  Hopefully I will be able to lift again in a few days.

So for two weeks, I have not exercised, followed a proper diet, or otherwise done anything right aside from taking Indigo.  Therefore, I am far from displeased with my results.  So if I can resume working out and dieting correctly, I should have really good results.

No comments:

Post a Comment